Make an investment in your future. Become a Jaycee today.
Are you between the ages of 18 and 40? Do you want to meet new people and get involved in the community? Perhaps you are looking for a new job or career, or you’d like to make new connections for the one you already have. Regardless of what you want to get out of being a Jaycee, the opportunities are limitless.
The Delaware Jaycees is a leadership development, community service, and social organization for people between the ages of 18 and 41 in and around the state of Delaware, including seven chapters.
In an environment that fosters true friendship, our mission is to provide our members the best opportunities for business development, management, leadership and individual training, community service, and international connections.
We are a leadership training organization with a hands-on approach. You provide the ideas, and we provide the tools, the knowledge and the manpower to make it happen. You pick your projects and you design them. We help plan it, build it, do it. We are each others’ “go to” team to get things done. The Jaycees are whatever you want to make them.
- Help make your community a better place to live
- Learn state-of-the-art leadership skills
- Expand your horizons locally, nationally and globally
- Enhance your career opportunities by making new connections
- Build your entrepreneurial skills and business network
- Support local government and service initiatives
- Get “connected” in your community with key local area contacts